Friday 3 July 2015

Friday Night with Friends - July

I don't know about your place, but Friday night was pretty cold here.  I hope the caravan was somewhere a bit warmer Cheryll.

Tonight I finished the next Kina cardigan - this time in a size 8 for Miss A.  She chose the wool colour - Bendigo Classic Seaquest.


Isn't it lovely to use the 200g balls - only one join in the whole project.  Yay!!

Then I started the last item for Christmas in July Swap


Not long until our parcels will be on there way.

Hope your hands were kept busy and that you had as much enjoyment as I did.

6 comments:

  1. Loving the Kina cardigan, I also use Bendigo woollen Mills wool for most of my projects :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous knitting and intriguing picture for the christmas swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely cardi....
    Nice start on your swap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finish on the cardigan.... love the colour. Humm... no idea what that Christmas swap is going to be.... have fun making it...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Du kannst so schön stricken !
    Liebe Grüße
    Käthe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kina is lovely - it is becoming a very popular pattern popping up a lot around blogland!!

    ReplyDelete